Habonim goes green!
As world focus turns to preserving our environment, Habonim introduces its new series of ZERO-Stem-LEAK valves based
on the HermetiX™ technology. HermetiX is a patented stem
seal designed to reduce to a minimum stem leak and provide maintenance-free service. Named after its X-shaped design,
the HermetiX’s™ dynamic action enables improved performance as pressure increases. The New Habonim ZERO-Stem-LEAK valves meet ISO 15848-1 standard for fugitive emission, covering performance CO5 (5K cycles), and class BH for temperature ranging from -29 C to +200 C.
What is HermetiX?
Named after its distinctive X-shaped design, the newly patent-pending HermetiX™ seal is designed to provide zero stem leakage. Even as fluid
pressure or side load Increases’ the HermetiX™ dynamically adjusts to prevent fugitive emission (see picture).
The following valve families feature the ZERO-Stem-LEAK HermetiX™ technology (NON-FIRE-SAFE versions):
- 47X (3-piece)
- 31X (flanged, reduced port, #150,
- 32X (flanged, reduced port, #300
- 73X (flanged, full-port, #150)
- 74X (flanged, full-port, #300)
- 77X (DIN, flanged, full-port, PN16)
- 78X (DIN, flanged, full-port, PN40)
- 61X (3-way), 62X (4-way) (multiport)